11.16.2011

Go ahead, hurt me.

I waited for you. 
I risked everything. 
My family, friends. 
I waited up all night every night just wanting to be awake when you called. 
I told you everything. 
I trusted you. 
I loved you. 
I wore your tags faithfully through those six months. 
And your ring these last five. 
I was in more than a year long relationship with you, and only with you for two months. 
I hurt for you. 
I lived for you. 
I sent you a letter almost every day for months upon end. 
And emails every day when you were gone. 
I gave you my first kiss. 
Exactly one year ago. 



Not enough for you, huh?
I'm someone that can be thrown aside on a whim, huh? 
For a girl you just met?
You'd trade that for someone who'd die for you, who'd give anything for you, and who'd be loyal to the end?
Well, I guess that was the end. 

Oh well. 
You'll do a better job of beating yourself up than I ever could when you figure out what you've done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment