9.18.2011

Journal #1 who am I?

I am a liver. I am a passionate liver.
Not the organ.
I am a person who goes through life living it, not wanting for it to go by so that something better can come along. I don't believe in the downs of a rainy day. There is some good the can come out of everything. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Everything teaches you something you needed to learn.
I am a lover. I love to love, to look at people through unbiased eyes and see they're true beauty.
I am no a perfectionist. I don't go with the flow, I lazily backstroke upstream and stay true to myself.
I am not afraid of change. Most of the time.
I am creative. Imaginative. I still daydream on a regular basis. It's good for me.
I am an introvert. I don't always say what's on my mind, but I'm always thinking something. I am an artist. I love to create beauty, through mediums.like fabric, beads, paint, or words.
I am a listener. I learn by listening,watching, and most importantly, doing.
I am unique. But so is everyone, right?
There is no other me.
So I am as me as I can get.
I'm always me.
I love being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment