9.18.2011

Journal #5 Who is the best person you know?

The best person I know.

A huge question, right?
How can one choose the best?

He's amazingly kind.
Selfless, caring, and a charming man. He's helped me through so much. He's affected me in every facet of my life. And I mean EVERY facet. He's brought me closer to God without trying. He's the best friend I could ask for.
He's also the best lover I could ask for.
You know how there are all those people who effect you in little ways or moments throughout life?
Then for most people there is one person who changed their life forever.
I wouldn't be me without him. I wouldn't thinly he way I do, or love the way I do, or even have the same dreams.
I am blessed enough to have my special person be my best friend, my confidant, my lover, and my future husband.
And he is the best person I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment