9.18.2011

Journal #3 what I believe.

I believe in my faith, in prayer, in hope, and in trust.
I believe in the power of family; family that supports, lobes, takes care of, and pushes you where you need to go. Families tell you when you're wrong and comfort to when you're upset. A family always loves. And families do not need to be related by blood.
I believe in being yourself. You are the only you on this earth. Don't try to be someone else. Explore your ownmind; your thoughts are as unique as your fingerprints and they're all yours.
I believe in beige creative. This is even when you have to lock yourself up in a quiet room. make something beautiful and THEN show it to the world.
I believein expression. This goes along with creativity, but also includes emotion and and style. Don't hide how you feel
Dress the way you like, what ever floats your boat
I believe in passion. Live passionately. Love passionately.
I believe in love. Real love. Charity. Love for the homeless. For your friends, yourfamily and a special love for that one special person. That last love that goes on through a legacy of children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment